cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-buy games not appearing

Hands_0ff
Level 2

I own two games with Cross-buy, Walking Dead Saints and Sinners and Five Nights At Freddy's VR, none of which appear on my rift store. I use the same account and use link to play my PCVR games, however I would like to play my other cross-buy compatible games on my PC as well. Am I doing something wrong or can i simply not play my cross-buy quest games through PCVR?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd love to help you access your games through your PC, so you can get back to playing as soon as possible! First, we'd like you to double check that you're logged into the correct account o your PC. From there, you'll want to search for your games on the Rift store and select the "free" option to download and install them. If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We'd love to help you access your games through your PC, so you can get back to playing as soon as possible! First, we'd like you to double check that you're logged into the correct account o your PC. From there, you'll want to search for your games on the Rift store and select the "free" option to download and install them. If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know!

Hey, this solution worked a treat, thanks a bunch!

Awesome! We're so glad to see you were able to access your games. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance, we're always here to help. Happy gaming!

I bought my OC2 yesterday and i got 30dollar giftcard. So when wearing my OC2 i bought Beatsaber in store.. And i can see my purchace in my WEB based oculus store. But when i start my PC app i dont see it in my library. but i can se the option to buy it again for 29.99:-. Yes i am att same account in all three places.

Hey Slaskhinken2022! We see that you are having issues trying to access a game you already purchased. No worries, we will help you get pointed in the right direction. After reviewing this we do want to say that at this time Beat Saber is not a cross platform game. You would need to purchase the Rift version if you are wanting to play it on your PC. We hope this has helped answer your question. If you still need our assistance feel free to reach back out to us.