cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Is Worthless

GaGirl42
Honored Guest

I turned in both controllers on the same day and received only one back within a week. I have yet to receive a confirmation on the right controller. I do not understand why both controllers weren't shipped back together. I have contacted customer service numerous times and can't receive a standard answer on when I should expect the controller back. Instead, I have received everything besides a solution and that someone will get back to me, and that the team is working hard!! Most of the time, customer service will disconnect from the call to avoid answering simple questions! I have yet to receive an email on the status of my controller. Really how hard is that to provide a status. I'm beginning to be hopeful about receiving my controller back. Customers should have the right to escalate their calls to some management instead of someone hiding behind the computer telling you they can't do that!! As a customer, I feel powerless in this situation, and I'm at the mercy of someone behind a computer. Oculus needs to get better customer service. How customers are being treated is unacceptable!!!

3 REPLIES 3

wiegerthefarmer
Explorer

Join the club. https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/bd-p/Support#:~:text=Replacement%20Headset%20not%20being%20se...

Seems like Meta worldwide has no replacements for anything. Despite being able to buy it everywhere....

navadda
Protege

Only getting part of what you were supposed to get feels mean, doesn't it? And worrisome, since you can't get an explanation as to why you got a partial order.

It's been a few months. Did you get your other controller? Are they both working fine?

Thanks for sharing the link to that excellent thread. It helps to know you're not being singled out, but another victim of a recurring issue.