cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DK2 Shows Only Black Screen When Oculus Home is Running

Raigen
Honored Guest
I was recently gifted Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes through Steam, and I thought I'd try getting back into Elite Dangerous, so I dusted off my DK2 and installed the latest Oculus Home software.

I had a previous version of it a couple months ago, and was able to use the DK2 with no issues, however now I am getting nothing but a black screen inside the DK2 when running Home, and it is not being detected by Elite Dangerous or Steam to play Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.

When wearing the DK2 and turning it one with Home running, I get a flash of white (like the displays turning on) then nothing by a black screen.

My system specs are as follows
SSD: Samsung 850 Pro, 256 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6
CPU: i5-4690K
GPU: GTX 1080
RAM: 16 GB

I believe the DK2 is nearing, or at the end, of its lifespan... However, any help that can be offered in getting it to work with Home 1.10 would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?