cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Controller

flame3609
Level 2

My trigger buttons on my right controller are no longer working/damaged, I have gone through the help section entered the serial number and it says I can get a replacement but then it says this - I keep putting the fb details but its not getting past this page - I've just factory reset the oculus to try and get it working - Im stumped

flame3609_0-1670350820474.png

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @flame3609! Before we take action, we want to make sure we have enough information about your controller issues. With that said, we would be delighted to see if we can assist you. If you can kindly message us through our private messages by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

The index and second button on the right oculus controller is loose. According to a diagnostic by a certified technician it appears that an internal screw has shattered causing damage to other internal components. 

I have visited the oculus website where u can enter a serial number. My serial number has returned saying it is eligible for replacement however once attempting to enter my Facebook it responds with an error.

The website is also stating another account has been previously paired with the oculus which I no longer have access to.

Hey there, @flame3609! We can definitely understand your concern with having a damaged controller, but being unable to proceed further with getting help in the self serve option. We'd be glad to help out! We'd recommend submitting a ticket or opening a live chat with our support team by visiting this link, we'll be glad to help out!