cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dance Central refund

A98Gsxr
Honored Guest

I want a refund for Dance Central or at least a credit.  The game is flawed it will not save progress and it hasn't been patched or supported by it's developers.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @A98Gsxr, having a wonky game is never the experience we want for our users. We see you are wanting to refund the game and we understand how important this is for you, therefore we would love to assist you on matter!

So that we can ask you private account information, can you please PM us?

To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So what I don’t understand is why META quest 2 I purchased dance central and the game doesn’t save looking through other comments and on Reddit the game doesn’t save so why still sell a game for 30$ if you can’t save it what am I supposed to do play the same mission everyday no….please return my money 

Hey @Anonymous. Totally understand why you want a refund on Dance Central, and don't worry we are going to help you out with that. We see that you also sent us a PM about this same issue, so we're going to assist you there with your refund. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!