cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied entry into account

PLloyd317
Honored Guest

My son was recently asked to provide proper identification to gain entry to his Oculus...being that he's 13....he doesn't have any of the items listed on any option they've provided. And I don't want his birth certificate to be online. When we started his Facebook so he could use it I may have changed his birthday so he would be 18.....and I think he was asked how old he was and put in his real birthday....and that may be why he received the notice. Any idea what we can do? I did provide a medical bill with his name on it and my name and it had the address....I also provided 2 certificates with his name....he had bought at least $150 worth of items on the Oculus and will be devastated if he cannot retain them.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We totally understand not wanting to lose out on your purchases, we'd hate for your son to lose out on his favorite games! We ask for birthday information to help ensure that underage people aren’t using our services. This information also helps us provide age-appropriate and safer experiences for the youngest members of our community. That being said, you may need to get in touch with our support team for further assistance as they'll require sensitive information. You can reach us here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!