cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer hub wont verify

MagicJungle7053
Honored Guest

I want adb so I can use Lemon Loader for Bonelab but I cant it says setup 2fa even though I did and it was working like 2 days ago but now no Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey MagicJungle7053! It's most unfortunate that you're having difficulty verifying Developer Mode. We know how important it is to have access to all your tools and to be able to use the device the way you intended, and we want to make sure to get you pointed in the right direction! We would like to get you over to developer support where they will be able to look into this further. Just click on this link to get started!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Where do I go?

MagicJungle7053
Honored Guest

All I want to do is use adb for lemonloader so I can get pc mods for quest 2 bonelab can you guys just manually verify my account because I have shown you the 2fa

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey MagicJungle, does it ask you for a recovery code anywhere when you try to verify? If not, please click this link for developer mode support. Here is the URL to sign in there, just in case: https://oculusdevelopers.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MagicJungle7053
Honored Guest

I said I didn't know what to do on the developer support page

Hey MagicJungle7053! To clarify, have you logged into your account in the top right corner once you go to the link?

MagicJungle7053
Honored Guest

Im logged in but I don't know what to do after that

MagicJungle7053
Honored Guest

I dont have FB anymore that's why I switched to meta account

Hey @MagicJungle7053! Once you are logged in on the Developer Support page, you can click on the support section and review the listed materials there. You can also check out the Developer Boards to join conversations with Oculus developers helping each other find solutions and talking about VR development! Please let us know if you happen to have any further questions or concerns as we are always happy to help.