cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled, can only watch up

wambo89.2023
Honored Guest

Hi there, i am disabled and lay in bed, can only watch up.

i can move my hands and arms but not my head, a friend helped me with this vr headset because iam very interested in this stuff. can somebody help me setting up apps to looking up as i do? thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2

wambo89.2023
Honored Guest

would like to look forward in vr even when iam laying in bed look straight up

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Hey @wambo89.2023, this is a great question and after looking into it online, it seems like a lot of users would love to be able to use their headset while laying down. There is definitely a stationary mode on Quest headsets, but most of the games and apps are designed in a sitting or standing position. It doesn't appear there is a native way to use your headset while in a laying down position. 

It seems some users are able to use the app Big Screen while laying down so you can watch videos in VR if that interests you! Here's a Reddit post about it. 

Since there doesn't seem to be much traction on a native "laying down mode" for Quest, we recommend posting it over on our Ideas thread so hopefully we can see that feature added in the future! 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?