cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discontinued Facebook account

bruneron
Honored Guest

The Facebook account that was connected to my Oculus with all my games has been closed. I do not have that Facebook anymore. How would I gain access to my already purchased games if I do not have that Facebook anymore since it has been permanently deactivated. Every time I try to log in meta with the email, it says the account no longer exists. Don't want to factory reset.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @bruneron. We understand account issues can be complicated, but we're here to help!

We'd like to review your account and would need to collect personal information. Please send us a PM so we can look into this for you.

To access our profile page, click here or on our name. Then, hit the Send a Message button. Please remember that in order to send us a private message, you must first be signed into the community.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?