cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display malfunction

Nick_hf
Honored Guest

I've had my quest for less than a year and I'm getting this weird display issue. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It happens when the device is on no matter what you're viewing. Including startup. I use my headset lightly and I'm wondering if this is a defect, and if it is how could I get a replacement? (10mo ownership) 

VIDEO HERE
Left to right moving lines. Not the flickering picked up by my cam. Takes up about a quarter of my vision with the headset on.

Meta Quest 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there, @Nick_hf! We definitely understand your concern with this display issue that you're experiencing, we'd be glad to point you in the right direction! For this issue, you'll want to reach out to our support team that works through email/live chats. Here's the link to get in contact with them, be sure to provide the link to that video so they can have a good idea of the issue. They'll make sure that this is taken care of for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nick_hf
Honored Guest

Side Note: It was doing this intermittently before today. But now it's constant.

Hey there, @Nick_hf! We definitely understand your concern with this display issue that you're experiencing, we'd be glad to point you in the right direction! For this issue, you'll want to reach out to our support team that works through email/live chats. Here's the link to get in contact with them, be sure to provide the link to that video so they can have a good idea of the issue. They'll make sure that this is taken care of for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!