cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distorted screen Oculus 2

PrettiCurse75
Honored Guest

Out of nowhere my Oculus did not want to turn off and it was stuck on the black screen with the blue logo. I was able to successfully do a factory reset, but now my screen is all distorted. It took me forever to set it up, because I could barely see the initial start up screen. I have now logged in and got past the first set up, but my screen is still very glitchy and sometimes half of it is blurry with a whole bunch of colors … Anybody know how to fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @PrettiCurse75! We only want the sharpest graphics for our community of Quest enthusiasts- we'd love it if you could provide a photo of what you're seeing! Additionally, we'd like to learn a bit more about what's been happening:

• Are you seeing this in the Home environment or with 3rd-party software (like SteamVR)?
  • Is this happening right upon start up, or after you've been using it for a while?
  • Has your headset been bumped or dropped at all?
  • Have you tried rebooting/Factory Resetting again since this started?

We'd love to help you get back on track, so we look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We wanted to drop by again to see if you were able to provide that information we'd requested. We want to do all we can to make sure your VR experience is as sharp as possible, so let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!