cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dungeons of Eternity - Purchase

Dynamic2839
Honored Guest

Im trying to join my friends in 'Dungeons of Eternty' but when I look in the store to purchase it, it says this item cant be found. Ive tried resseting my headset but nothing seems to be working.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Dynamic2839! We see that you are having some trouble purchasing 'Dungeons of Eternity'. You are getting an 'item not found' error and you have even tried to reset your headset. We appreciate you trying to do some troubleshooting steps before hand and would love to give you a little insight as to why this may be happening. 

The type of Meta Quest headset you have may have a lot to do with why you may be receiving that error message. 'Dungeons of Eternity is only supported on Meta Quest 2 and Meta Quest Pro, you can find that information on our website here. Hopefully this gives you the information that you are needing but If you do have a headset that supports the game let us know and we will be more than happy to go through some troubleshooting steps with you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! just checking in to see if the information provided in the previous message was helpful or if you have a headset that supports the game and still needing assistance. If you still need some help don't hesitate to shoot us a message! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?