cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 301 and error 475

KINSECTGAMING
Level 2

I recently got my new computer and occulus rift. I tried to connect it with airlink I got error 475 and error 301. I got a 16ft cable to do it without airlink and I am getting error 301. I have disabled nearly anything related to razer as I was told it would cause issues. I have not been able to do any VR at all due to it. I have done nearly everything than reformat my computer. 

Any suggestions would be welcome

2 REPLIES 2

KINSECTGAMING
Level 2

So last night after making my previous post. I decided to try the occulus VR dreamworks to see what it was. I was connected via a cable and had airlink off. When it decided to load it was not responding or sending the information to my occulus. I thought it was just the link so I exited and recconected and the issue was the same. It was unable to connect also I tried to do everything I could for steam VR but nothing works and I am still getting error 309 and error 475. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you're eager to dive into the VR world, but we see you're having trouble connecting the device, don't worry, we've got your back. Let's get this sorted out.

Could you please check to see if your PC is compatible with the device? More information is available here. If you are still experiencing difficulties after following those steps, please open a support ticket here and one of our experts will gladly assist you.