I am on Windows 10, I have an Oculus RiftS and the Oculus PC application.
I have just updated my Oculus account to a Meta account.
When I log in to my Oculus app I get the message in the title:
"You're using a version of this app that's no longer supported. Download the latest version to continue."
There's no download link and I don't know how to continue. I cannot use my Oculus Rift S at the moment.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I talked to someone in live chat, they gave me the following advice:
1. Disconnect the Rift/Link cable from the computer.
2. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
3. Backup any necessary content.
* You can find steps on how to do so by [clicking here](https://store.facebook.com/help/quest/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-rift-s/rift-backup-co...).
4. Reboot into Safe Mode.
5. Uninstall Oculus PC app using the Control Panel.
6. Delete all Oculus folders from the following folder:
* C:\Program Files
7. Remove any Oculus folders from the following locations:
8. Restart your computer in normal mode.
9. Reconnect your computer to the internet.
10. Install Oculus PC app again using the setup tool from our website [here](https://store.facebook.com/quest/setup/).
11. Reconnect the Rift/Link cable and re-test the headset.
I have tried it two times now, unfortunately, the issue still persists. It's worth a shot tho, it might help you guys out.