cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emerging Issue - Unable to log into Oculus App after Meta Account Merge

TheHighlander71
Explorer

Hello,

I am on Windows 10, I have an Oculus RiftS and the Oculus PC application.

I have just updated my Oculus account to a Meta account. 

When I log in to my Oculus app I get the message in the title: 

"You're using a version of this app that's no longer supported. Download the latest version to continue."

There's no download link and I don't know how to continue. I cannot use my Oculus Rift S at the moment.

383 REPLIES 383

They cannot seriously expect people to do this for a normal patch. This is something I expect to do with software that's decades old, not something that got patched this year. Ridiculous.

Grobwerk
Honored Guest

Hey,

i have the following problem.

If i want to login on oculus app on my pc it says the version is outdated and i should download the new version. 

After downloading the software on the meta site and installing it. It says exactly the same. 

Maybe someone has the same problem or a way to solv it.

Thanks and BR

Chris

They've been preparing this move for months. A simple test would have prevented this kind of trouble. It's really poor and reflects extremely badly on the quality of this whole Meta journey they're on. 

I updated to an Meta Account today and now are also unable to login, because of "outdated app". Reinstalling the software did not help. 

Same Here....

Seems like a lot of people have this issue, me included. Makes me wish I hadn’t just splashed out on a new fx card😡

Same here 

Restartet machine...solved it now

A little QA really goes a long way in the sense of customer satisfaction.

Same here. Can we get some advice, please.