cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable LINK Frustration

1Jobe
Protege
New owner of a (Quest 2).  
Am I slow or something? I open the Oculus  app  on PC desktop , Then on powered Quest I connect link cable,  1st popup in headset asks for access to files - permission ..,  Allow , Deny or Don't ever ask again.
Next popup after selection is simply you wanna "Enable Link" ??? too? Same choices as before Allow , Deny or Don't ever bother me again with this, ever. How fast can you click Allow and don't ever ask me again? How obvious when we put in the link cable we "Want it Allowed!!!!! Why bother us even asking? link cable inserted in--- actions speak louder than popup questions that require check marks in  one or more boxes, simultaneously. Developer mode switches I think the files access, on/off ,Good for that. The link enable quest-ion . Did not even SHOW yesterday but never connected  either, Me shoving the link usb c/usb ("pc sound was active") but which freaking  USB port is left after 4 different attempts?

2 REPLIES 2

1Jobe
Protege
The new update it seems has noticed this, and besides developer  usb enabled switch there is a new switch for "enable link" at top of settings. Think General.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey, we're so sorry to hear you're having trouble with Link. We'll be happy to help you out with this, can you please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs? Thanks!
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?