cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entire Computer Crashes 10-15 minutes after Booting up Zenith: The lost city

Names13
Honored Guest

Whenever I try to play Zenith the game boots up normally and fine, but after 10 to 20 minutes my entire PC crashes leaving both the screen in VR and on my actual computer screen looking like the attached photo.

I've checked and I meet system requirements, I've updated my drivers, I'm up to date on windows, i've tried closing all apps in task manager before booting up zenith. nothing stops it. Any ideas on how to fix it?20220206_110653

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. This isn't what we like to hear. We're here to help and we'll be here every step of the way.

You mentioned that you've already checked your PC specs, updated all of your drivers, updated windows, and rebooted Zenith. We appreciate you providing us with the troubleshooting steps you've already attempted. 

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game? Here is link on the process. We also want to inform you that we only support Windows 10, so please ensure that you're not on Windows 11. If that doesn't work, please PM us with your Oculus log files so we can look into this matter deeper and you can get back to unveiling the mysteries of Zenith.

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!