cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1353048

Eternal_Omen
Honored Guest

I used this card a few weeks ago and it worked fine but for some reason it refuses to work with Oculus even though I have purchased a game with this EXACT CARD before, I know the card has a balance and I've tried making this purchase on 3 separate devices.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're here to help out however we can! Do any other payment methods work on the account, or is it just that one that isn't working? Also, have you tried adding the card to a PayPal account to see if it goes through? You should also check that your financial institution hasn't placed any restrictions on the card recently, or that they aren't being blocked by them.

It would be easier to help out with this in a PM, so that we can gather more info regarding the account! Once you click on our name, click Send a Message. Make sure you're logged into the forums before doing this, though.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi so my card is not working through the website I am using and I tried it through a different web to see if it work and it did and it’s saying something about GraphQL found my card is declined but it ain’t. How can I fix it?

Hey there, @Eternal_Omen. We appreciate you reaching out and bringing your payment method issues to our attention. We know how important it is to be able to make your payment the way you intend, and how discouraging it can be when you can't. Not to worry, we will help you straighten this pesky tangle.

So we can get to the root of the cause, we just have a few questions. 

Can you tell us the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of what you are seeing. 
  • Have you reach out to your banking institution to see if there is any block on you card?

We have also included payment method requirements.

• The card must be associated with a billing address.
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual Master Cards should work, but most gift cards do not have this option.
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card.
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments.
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in "invalid postal code."

Please let us know if you are still having trouble with this same issue. We are looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi again! We wanted to check in and see if you're still having troubles completing your purchase. Let us know if you need assistance, we're always happy to help!