cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 4136 | Amazon VR app login issue

Mayank2022
Honored Guest

i installed Amazon VR app in my occulus 2 headset and upon login getting below error. I am based out of USA and device was also bought in USA. 

You have logged in using an a/c from a region that is not currently supported by Prime VR. You may be able to watch Prime video content on another device

3 REPLIES 3

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Heyo @Mayank2022! Prime VR issues aren't fun when trying to watch your shows in virtual reality. 

I did some digging around and managed to find some stuff you could test out:

1. Remove Prime Video from your Quest device, with all its data -> nothing should persist on your device
  2. Go to your meta account on a computer
  3. Go to your meta account settings, you should find a cloud data category and in this category you will find Prime VR data -> remove it.
  4. Now go back to your Quest device, reinstall Prime VR but do not launch it for the moment, go to application settings and grant all permissions (micro and local storage access).
  5. Restart your Quest
  6. Once Quest device has restart, launch Prime VR app, it will ask for your account, on once logged in it should work

Give these a shot and let me know if they seem to help! 🙂 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Step #3 . Can't find cloud data category under meta account. i accessed my account on computer only.

Mayank2022_0-1666807594914.png

Even in other settings, can't find this info.

Mayank2022_1-1666807729988.png

Hey there. We understand that you're trying to access you're Cloud Backup data. We can definitely assist you with this. 

Here's a link where you can access your Cloud Backup data. If you need further assistance please reach out to us. We're always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!