cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything meta related doesn’t work on my main Wi-Fi.

Juicey.Box
Honored Guest

Hi, I’m currently typing this on my phone with cellular data sense using my main Wi-Fi won’t work with anything meta. If anybody can help me fix this please do. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING meta related doesn’t work, the pc app, mobile app, and the oculus profile doesn’t work, all because of my main Wi-Fi just not working (it works with everything else btw). Meta discriminates my Wi-Fi for some reason.

3 REPLIES 3

ThyRuinedKing
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there @Juicey.Box, welcome to the Community Forums! Have you already attempted to power-cycle both your headset and your router?

Make sure that your router doesn't have any type of anti-virus enabled within the network as this may have some issues as well. Please try power-cycling both and let me know how it goes, we'll look into other troubleshooting right after!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

Hello! 

Thank you for responding, but yes I have power cycled both the router and headset to no avail.

Thanks for following up! In that case, I'd recommend you Submit a Ticket  with our online support team as they have a lot of more capabilities through that platform. After gathering some information, they'll be able to look into this issue further through our application and see what the issue may be with the connection.

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.