cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experimental Features Missing

Chapaz
Honored Guest

I haven't had experimental features for a while. My headset is updated to the newest version and there is still nothing. If anyone could help i would appreciate it

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @Chapaz. We see that you're on the hunt for some experimental features. Let's begin by collecting some information about the problem. What features are you missing on your headset? Also, how are you looking for the settings to change your performance?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

im missing all of the experimental features except from room setup. I am looking to record widescreen for my content but the feature doesnt show for me

Wide screen recording was not one of the experimental features included in the version 49.0 update; however, you can find the features that did become available as of January 19,2023, here. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you mean by "widescreen recording" or provide us with more information about your problems? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i want to change the aspect ratio of the recordings but i dont have that feature or the camera setting