cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely low support experience

zeol
Honored Guest

Almost 4 weeks ago I've opened a support case reagarding a hardware issue on my brand new Oculus Quest 2.

For all this time support have been totally slow in responding, however a week ago they have provided return labels for the device. So I've printed the labels, packed my Quest 2 and went to DHL to send the device back. But DHL said that labels are invalid. So I wrote back to the support and for almost a week they are ignoring my emails.

Did anyone have similar problems with the labels ? The quality of support is way far from "good" tbh.. any ways to escalate such bad ticket handling ?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, we apologize for the delay in our response. We're experiencing higher than normal ticket volumes and it's affected our turnaround time quite a bit. Based on the description of your case so far, we're most likely looking further into what has resulted in your labels being rejected, and what we need to do to ensure you can return your device without further issue. We know that the wait is frustrating, but we'll be back in touch with you again soon. Please make sure to keep an eye out on both your inbox as well as the Junk and Spam folders for our next response.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

zeol
Honored Guest

Replying every fourth day after my update, this way we can exchange emails forever 😕
Anyway I've already provided an update in the ticket, but this really gave me a headache so I post it here as well. In the instructions you've sent me I'm requested to drop off the parcel at local DHL. However this is not correct, it needs to be returned to DHL Express which is a different company.  Then basically I can just fill in an online form and courier will come to my place, so no need to go anywhere.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?