cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNAF Help Wanted DLC Not Working

TAKOMAN1
Explorer

So basically I bought the DLC of the game Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, and it's just not showing up in the game, Oculus software didn't ask me to download anything after I've purchased the DLC and I don't want to reinstall the game and lose my progress.
I'm using Oculus Rift S.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hey there! Here's a link showing you how to back up your Rift and Rift S Content! In order to access the Curse of Dreadbear DLC, head to the hub area and you'll see a cupcake to your right. Press the button on the cupcake to get to that sweet DLC goodness. 

Since you mention that it's not showing up in game, is it possible you ended up with the wrong version? You can find a Rift version here, and a Quest version here. If you're on the correct version of the game, look for that cupcake. If the cupcake is not there, go ahead and back up your progress then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Let us know if you still need a hand. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

I copied the folder of the Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted VR game and pasted it somewhere on my PC, using it as a backup folder for my game, and re-installed the game.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, TAKOMAN1! We have great news, so you don't lose your progress on games you can enable Oculus Cloud Backup, https://metaque.st/CloudBackup. After you've done so you may proceed with uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app along with rebooting your headset,  https://metaque.st/QuestRestart. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

There are 2 things I got to say:
1. I am using Rift S, that means that all the things you told me to do are not there. If you can give me a Rift S tutorial, that would be great.
2. I prefer an option that won't require me to re-install the game

Hey there! Here's a link showing you how to back up your Rift and Rift S Content! In order to access the Curse of Dreadbear DLC, head to the hub area and you'll see a cupcake to your right. Press the button on the cupcake to get to that sweet DLC goodness. 

Since you mention that it's not showing up in game, is it possible you ended up with the wrong version? You can find a Rift version here, and a Quest version here. If you're on the correct version of the game, look for that cupcake. If the cupcake is not there, go ahead and back up your progress then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Let us know if you still need a hand. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist!

Soap16
Honored Guest

Do you have to reinstall the game or can you do it without because it shows the shadow of the bucket in game and I can take candy out of it I just cant see it

Stiff_Stone
Honored Guest

I'm having the exact same issue right now. Did you ever find a solution?

Hey there, @Stiff_Stone! We completely understand your concerns about the DLC for Five Nights at Freddy's. You're in excellent hands, and we'd be pleased to assist you in getting this resolved. We've discovered that some RIFT S owners have purchased DLC for the Quest platform. We strongly advise you to double-check the DLC you purchased to ensure that it was purchased for the correct platform.

Hello, i have already verified that I have bought both the game and DLC from the Oculus Rift App, and even doubled checked with the website, yet the DLC has still failed to show up in-game, as there is no cupcake with a button in the main area. I have already tried rebooting my headset/PC. Is there anyway to reinstall the DLC? 

I copied the folder of the Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted VR game and pasted it somewhere on my PC, using it as a backup folder for my game, and re-installed the game.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?