cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help recovering games after deleting Facebook

Kayden_Priest
Honored Guest

Hello, so I factory reseted my oculus quest 2 because my Facebook account got deleted and sadly lost all the games I paid for. I need to know how to get them back because I spent almost 200$ on games and now they are gone. I also made a new account but my games are not there.

2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

You cannot transfer games from one account to another.  You should keep and use your original oculus account and contact Oculus support about fixing/enabling your FB account.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We couldn't help but notice you're having a problem with your account. We'd love to help you with this! and save your games and apps.

In some cases, If it has been less than 30 days since the account was deleted, it can be recovered. Can you please PM us so we can look into this for you? We look forward to hearing from you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!