cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault

chewylisa35
Honored Guest

Hi when playing games on my vr everytime I look up my screen goes black why is this happening 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @chewylisa35! We appreciate you bringing your issue with your display to our attention. We want our fellow gamers to be comfortable in there experience when gaming with us, so no worries, we'll be happy to assist you with this. Before we do so, we'll need to clarify a few things with you.

• What troubleshooting steps if any have you already tried?
  • How long has  this been an issue for you?
  • Does this only happen on certain games or all of them?

If you haven't done so already, let's try rebooting your headset by turning it off and then turning it back on. Then we'd like you to try Factory resetting your headset using the steps provided here. Let us know if you have any further questions, We will be looking forward to hearing back from you on this.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there! We're just checking in to see if you're still needing further assistance regarding your issue with your display. If so, please let us know. We'd be happy to continue working with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?