cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitXR purchased Feb. 2021-- can no longer use as is?

AerdnaNiug
Honored Guest

I purchased the FitXR app in February 2021 and used it with no problem for a few weeks before being sidelined due to medical reasons. Fast forward to last week, on Dec 27th, 2022, and I found out that FitXR is now on a subscription basis. However, aren't purchased made when it was a stand-alone app still valid? I don't think that it's fair that those of us who already had the app outright now would need to pay additional subscription charges after the fact, as if we never paid for the app before!  If I can't use it as I had before, then how can I get my original purchase refunded? I feel that I should either be able to be refunded or at least get a 3 month trial subscription, to equal the amount already paid, and then have the option to subscribe. I feel cheated. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello AerdnaNiug. We are sadden that the FitXR really added the subscription to the game, and we completely understand how this makes you feel. Therefore, we are asking you to send us a private message so that we can check into getting you the refund you asked.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!