cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitXR

patricia.369381
Honored Guest

Unable to unlock the FitXR app in order to get to the other classes.

Signed up for the one year subscription on April 3rd.

Not getting much support from FitXR.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @patricia.369381. We definitely want to make sure you're able to fully experience the hundreds of classes within FitXR, so we'd love to step in to take a further look! 

To help us get started, we'd like to gather the following details:

• Has this always been an issue, or were you able to access their full catalog prior?
  • What troubleshooting, if any, has been attempted?
  • Are there any errors seen when launching the app?
  • Have the headset and the app been updated?

From there, we'll continue digging into this deeper! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

patricia.369381
Honored Guest

I signed up for one year subscription on April 3rd and this has been always been the issue. I have a key code but am unable to input it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice.

The app launches without error codes.

The headset and app are up to date.

We appreciate you confirming those details! Since you've been working with the games developers, what information have they been able to provide regarding the received code not being able to be redeemed? Does your account within the app reflect a trial period? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

patricia.369381
Honored Guest

Unfortunately the developer hasn't provided any info as to what the problem could be.

I set my account up on FitXR.com after I downloaded the app.  I never saw anywhere in the app where I could setup an account.

In that case, have you tried following the steps on this page to redeem the code in the app? If you've already tried this, whenever you can, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be waiting to to hear from you!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?