cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitxr subsciption

Christine6310
Honored Guest

I was charged a yearly subscription for fitxr that i didnt want and i went to cancel it and still havent seen my money returned, i reported it to the bank and they are investigating it. Refund my money for something i didnt sign up for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Christine6310. We take payment issues very seriously here at Meta. We know the impact that these kinds of issues can have for our users, and we always want to make sure we look into them. With that being said, we cannot proceed with a refund as our subscriptions are non-refundable as per our policy. You would have had to cancel the subscription before the next billing cycle to not get charged for a new billing cycle. Here, you can find more information pertaining to our refund policy when it comes to subscriptions. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Christine6310. We take payment issues very seriously here at Meta. We know the impact that these kinds of issues can have for our users, and we always want to make sure we look into them. With that being said, we cannot proceed with a refund as our subscriptions are non-refundable as per our policy. You would have had to cancel the subscription before the next billing cycle to not get charged for a new billing cycle. Here, you can find more information pertaining to our refund policy when it comes to subscriptions. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!