cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale Cannot Buy Gaming Essentials Pack Error 2078011

davidroom
Protege

Hi all

Really annoying error - getting a purchase failed  error message 2078011 error when trying to buy the flash sale bundle. I have two of the apps. 

Never had an issue before with part bundle purchases. But it seems it is fairly common from a quick search, but support do not seem to have an answer why this happens?

Anyone else got this issue? So annoying as I’ve been waiting for some of these titles to go on sale for months! And the 2 day SLA for support response is not going to cut it before the sale runs out in 12 hours 😞 

3108ADE6-6161-4669-965C-5E88B762C951.png

56 REPLIES 56

madkapsk8
Honored Guest

I'm having the exact same issue. I tried on mobile app, website, within my quest2. Wasn't payment cause i bought another game after this. I dont know if it's because I own some of the games, i see you do as well. Couldnt' find any help in support docs, glad you put the error number and message. I hope we have an answer before the clock runs out on the deal.

davidroom
Protege

I think lots of people have this problem. There are reports on this thread as well. I’ve suggested everyone posts here to consolidate into one and hopefully raise awareness of the issue. I don’t have much hope that support will reply to my ticket in the next 12 hours sadly. Ridiculous situation when we are trying to give them money and I keep getting notifications on my phone reminding me about the sale!

https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/GraphQL-server-responded-with-error-2078011/m-p/862542#M11350...

davidroom
Protege

I tried adding another payment method and also trying to buy on the app, website and in headset. It just won’t work 😞

g8rpal
Honored Guest

ME TOO

S1NRATH
Honored Guest

Same thing here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, same here. Tried with 2 different cards and PayPal. I also have 2 games (Eleven VR and Population One)

noahmishkin
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue: "GraphQL server responded with error 2078011: We're having trouble completing your request. Please try again."

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 7.14.14 PM.png

HolyKnight0ne
Honored Guest

Have the same issue.  Already own Population One and Superhot.

That’s the same two games i own.... it’s not looking good for a resolution, no reply from support yet and only a few hours to go on the sale. We can only hope they remedy this for people affected with an extension or store credit at this stage. The more people that post here the better our chances....