cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten account details

iitzJolly
Honored Guest
  • Changed my mobile and now can't remember what password and email I used to set up.my occulus. I have tried using my email I thought it was and says its invalid. Now cant get acceas into my ocolus account app..need help 
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @iitzJolly! We see you're struggling to login to your account, which is never a fun situation to be in. We'd love to help get this straightened out for you! We may need some sensitive information in order to move forward, go ahead and shoot us a PM so we can take a closer look into this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us! You must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to getting you back on track!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, @iitzJolly! We wanted to check in and see if you still need assistance with your account. Let us know, we're always here to lend a hand.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!