cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends

xWandererx
Heroic Explorer
Since I've had the Rift I've made lots of new friends.....................................thing is..............I've go No way of getting in touch Easily with any of em. Some of em even have faces lol. Isn't about time this forum had a way to communicate with all my and your new mates? I know we have VR chat rooms but unless u bump into someone u know or have met And theyre usiing; say the same name/handle u cant know em from Adam-frinstance

Thank you - stands up "My name is Wanderer and I am a VR user and I havent been clean since 8th April 2016 'Oculus Rift Delivery Day' :))) "                                   
2 REPLIES 2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This is a mighty fine idea. Imagine putting your Rift on and when the apartment loft is loaded, you can select a room to go in to where folks from your Friends List are hanging out. I'd probably spend more time doing that than anything else.

Then again, with BigScreens this kinda thing is possible. But it would be nice to do it without needing an external application.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or how about just a way to send a text to your friends. All the consoles have a way to text your friends when they are online, why can't the oculus do the same thing. 

Put headset on...see friends online...click said friend...open chat window and say what's up, come join me in VR chat, or poker vr, whatever your game choice is. That would be a very nice addition.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?