cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From bad to worse: Oculus App issues: No ability to launch or download ANY title any longer.

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

Was there a recent update today? I had the app open most of the day and I experienced a force log out. It's been a over a week of consistent issues with a variety of titles launching and over half not being able to download. Tonight, all my library locations have 0 games  and no game will launch from the app in folders as it states "entitlement failed". I have deleted and re-added the library locations several times. 

The application is no longer seeing any games. The store also has no button to redownload any purchased titles and the library is gone entirely. 

The application, store and ability to play any game is completely broken at this point. I believe this is entirely on the sever/app side as it's the same on a secondary computer.  It was partially broken for weeks but it seems the entire app is completely defunct at this point. 

12 REPLIES 12

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

The weird thing is even games I preordered years ago, show up now as preordered in the store or as "get" but no button. I did another fresh install of Oculus this morning and thought I had every hint of residual files deleted with the same problem. I am not about to do a fresh reinstall of Windows over this but I wonder if there is some hidden files somewhere bricking things. That however wouldn't' explain the similar behavior on my laptop that is VR ready.

Asgard preordered.jpg

No library.jpg

 -No Library!

Maybe you should wait for them to sort out the mess before reinstalling windows.

shogunmn
Heroic Explorer

Still no fix 5 weeks after this was initially posted. 

Library still missing after 100+ reinstalls, 4 VR ready PCs & Laptops since early December.jpgZenith-already purchased-Store front 1-27-22.jpg