cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GDPOR and Meta Quest (Workrooms)

LenaArbvux
Honored Guest

Hi

I wonder if you can find information regarding how Meta Quest (Workrooms) handle GDPR-issues? (I work in Sweden)  I need to know more about that before i engage my organisation in the work more. Can i find a document or some information on how Meta/MetaQuest/Oculus Quest handle GDPR-information? What risks are there? Which steps do i have to take to ensure that the work is GHDPR-safe? 

Thanful for all help and information i can have regarding this subject? 

/Lena

1 REPLY 1

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @LenaArbvux! Great questions! For more information about how Meta Platforms Technologies handles GDPR related requests and objections, I recommend checking out our Help Center page. I also recommend taking a look through our Privacy & Help Center pages for more supplemental information:

If you're currently a Meta Quest for Business user (or are prospective of the concept), we also have a page specifically for Trust and Security at Meta.

Hope this helps!

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?