cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game bought without even knowing

Hehehehawsugon
Honored Guest

Alright so I tried to get a game call job simulator and it said purchase was canceled so I thought nothing of it. Later my sister said job sim is cool and I'm wondering what? So I later see my sister has played without telling me so I checked bought things on my card and see 20 bucks off my card without me knowing because it said purchase declined. I tried refunding it but it wont let me. Is there really any way I can refund it? The only reason I tried to buy it was for my sister to play and I didn't even know.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with your refund issue! At this time, we would like for you to reach out to us via private message so we can look into this for you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!