cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game crashing on Meta quest 2

cloroxwipe
Honored Guest

So while I was playing recroom for 5 minutes-ish my game freezes and when I double click while my game is freezing I either close the game or wait until the game responds when I click it, it sends me back to the Oculus app pc. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game I keep getting the same issue and there is nothing to fix, what should do to prevent freezing and crashing?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy @cloroxwipe, we were waddling on by and notice you are needing assistance with the game freeing. We know that PCVR can be finicky, and we understand how important being able to play VR on your PC is without crashing. We would love to assist you all that we can on this matter!

So that we can narrow down what the issue could be, can you please review the following:

• Have you updated your GPU and other PC drivers?
  • Does a repair of the app helps?
  • What are your PC specs?
  • Does this happen with any other games?
  • Is your power settings set to the highest performance?

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya! Just wanted to pop on over to see if you are still in need of assistance with your game freezing. If so, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!