cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game has been deleted!

RadicalTommy
Honored Guest

I purchased Zombieland Headshot on my Oculus and I was billed twice.

So I found a support chat (bot probably), managed to get a refund on the second debit error and Oculus has automatically removed the game from my account as though it were a standard refund request 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

This is such a specific admin error there's no FAQ to answer or link to follow.

I just want the game I paid for 😞

Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello RadicalTommy. We are sadden to hear that you are still having troubles with playing Zombieland: Headset Fever. We'll like to look into this more and seeing what options we have for you. With that being said, we'll need to move this into a PM, so we can get some account information. 

Please click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @RadicalTommy! We just wanted to check in to see if you still needed help. Please let us know. We'll be more than happy to continue!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?