cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game keeps crashing

bryp
Honored Guest

I have no idea what the cause of this issue is. It’s been happening for a couple months now, I really only use the oculus to play Blade and Sorcery and it keeps on crashing with a notification about “not enough memory for blade and sorcery” but I have plenty of space, I’ve done a factory reset hasn’t worked, I don’t need to update my system, I have enough space and it’s starting to get frustrating that nothing is working.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @bryp! Making sure your VR gameplay is as seamless as possible is one of our top priorities, so we appreciate you bringing that Blade & Sorcery crashing issue to our attention! To help us get a better grasp of what might be causing that, could you let us know if any other game/app on your headset is having this issue? Is this Blade & Sorcery on PC, or are you referring to Blade & Sorcery: Nomad on a standalone headset? Aside from that, we've seen this sort of issue pop up for other users when mods were installed, so be sure to undo any changes that were made before this issue began, if applicable. We look forward to hearing from you, so get back to us when you can! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @bryp! Hope you're doing well! We just wanted to touch base and ensure you've been able to get everything working as normal now. If there's anything else you need assistance with, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make sure you're all set!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?