cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game not downloading

OHCVr
Honored Guest

Hi so i have a problem trying to download Blade & Sorcery: Nomad and I have been trying to redownload it for like the past week and it goes through the installing process but it fails at the end

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you haven't been able to download your new game. We're not happy hearing this. We'll be happy to work with you and try to find out what's going on!

First, we have a few questions.

• Are you trying to download to your phone app or PC or headset?
  • We recently updated the Oculus app to version 42.0. Do you have that update?
  • Apps require twice the space to download. This app requires 4.4 GB so you'll need 8.8 GB to complete the download.

Looking forward to your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day! We're dropping in to see if you were able to download your game. Please let us know if you still need help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have enough storage and the latest update and I was downloading contractors and at the end it restarted downloading the whole thing

Are you certain that the download is configured for the device you are using? You might be downloading the files for a different device. Have you also attempted to delete the app and reinstall it for a brand-new setup? What troubleshooting procedures have you tried to tackle this problem with? 

Bought it on my phone but started downloading it on my oculus 2 but I’m letting it redownload. And if it does it again I’ll try uninstalling the app 

We appreciate you letting us know what actions you intend to take before we move ahead. We have a great deal of faith that this will succeed. Looking forward to your response.

Hi @guycy, To make sure everything went as planned, we wanted to check in on you. Please let us know if you experience further difficulties.