cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game won’t refund even though I haven’t played it for two hours and I only bought it 3 days ago

Bonkylol
Honored Guest

I don’t know what’s happening my oculus app is acting up. I tried to refund the espire game and it says it’s not eligible even though it meets the requirements. I wanted to buy a different game but now I can’t because of it.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! We understand you would like to receive a refund, but are receiving an ineligible error message. We would love to look into this with you. Please send us a private message with the following information:

• Full name as it appears on your account
  • Current username/alias
  • Email associated with your account

Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have the same problem with a 40 euro game

ZachAttack7863
Honored Guest

Same problem but with the saints and sinners game. Any way to refund?

Hey @ZachAttack7863, refund issues can definitely be worrisome but we're here to assist! If the refund system is giving some kind of error, we can take a look at this for you and process a refund if possible.

Shoot us a message through PM and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!