cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games are "unavailable" in my new headset

hodges2k
Honored Guest

I had the original Oculus, which I upgraded a few months ago to the Meta Quest 3. After logging into it and syncing it to my account, I could download the apps that I previously purchased, however anything new said it was "Unavailable". This included the apps such as Asgards Wrath 2 that was supposed to be included with the purchase of the new head set. I have also tried getting Demeo and Moss book 2, and they are all saying "Content is unavailable".

What gives? Is something messed up, or is the meta store really not have ANYTHING noteworthy to justify why I got the Meta Quest 3. So far, all I have been able to use it for is with Steam VR and play PC games.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hodges2k, we're just dropping in to see if we can shed some light on the "Games unavailable" issue you are experiencing. We understand how important gaming is to you and we would love to help you keep playing. With that being said, concerning Asgard's Wrath 2, within 7 days of the Activation you will receive a notification message via email. This link is to redeem the game from the Meta Quest Store, if you haven't check your email inbox please do so. However, if you need further assistance, do not hesitate to reach back out to us. Have a legendary rest of your day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @hodges2k! We just wanted to follow up with you on the issues you were having regarding games showing "unavailable". Did you still need assistance with this matter? Talk to you soon! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I still need assistance. I have never received an activation email for redeeming anything, and it is not just Asgards Wrath that is unavailable. It is the majority of the newer games in the store. For example, should t I at least be able to buy Asgards Wrath if I missed the window (which I never received the email for)? But I couldn’t if I wanted to because it says unavailable just like every other game that is on the store that is not already owned or free. 

Thank you for getting back to us @hodges2k! We would love to go ahead and look further into the issue for you but we will need to gather some information first. We ask that you send us a PM so just follow the steps below. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope to hear from you soon!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?