cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games disapearing from library

goatbeehive
Level 3

I had multiple games now gone from my library for no apparent reason, I checked my purchase history and they were still there but my not in my library. Most importantly the games that disappeared also went on sale. I believe this is meta trying to make me spend more money on my meta quest 2. Any solutions?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @goatbeehive, we totally get why this caught you off guard. No one wants something like this in the way of their play. Considering you can still see these games in your purchase history but not in your library, it seems like you've done a factory reset recently and just need to reinstall your games from your purchase history; free of charge!

If the issue still persists after trying this, please reach out to our Support Chat Team so they can guide you through some more advanced troubleshooting options! You can connect to them with this link.

I have not done a factory reset recently, and even when I tap on them on my purchase history I still have to pay for it.

Hey there, @goatbeehive! We're appreciate you letting us know this is still an issue your experiencing and know the time this is taking away from being able to get connected with your friends.

Please go ahead and send us a PM so we can look into this further for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Thanks for responding, goatbeehive! Let's get to the bottom of this, so we can get your games back!

If you would be so kind as to provide a bit of information for us:

• Full name as it appears on your Meta Quest account
  • Current alias/username as it appears on your Meta Quest account
  • Email address linked to the account

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist you better. Also, if you could provide the names of the missing games, that would be a great help in our search!