cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games not finishing install

Lou1sVR
Honored Guest

Im on quest 2 and I am having the problem where I deleted an app and when I try to reinstall it goes through all the download stuff and then says installing however after it installs it just says "not installed" with an option to download. I have restarted my quest and now need some help to fix it.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Lou1sVR! We get how inconvenient it can be to have issues installing your games. We want to ask a couple questions about your issue so that we can have a better idea of how to proceed.

1. Are you able to download and install other games and apps?
  2. Do you have enough free storage space on the headset to install that game?
  3. What game are you trying to install?
  4. When did this issue start occurring?

You can either reply here or reach out o us in a private message and we can keep working with you to resolve this issue!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I Started hvaing the same issues

1 Yes

2 Yes i have just over 100 GBs out of 256 GBs

3 Beatsaber

4 Today (as of posting)

Please Help As Beat Saber Is A Massive Part Of My VR Gaming Life 😄

Hey @yddadyeh. We understand how troubling it can be with Beat Saber not wanting to install. Thankfully you came to the right place with this issue. We'll like to try rebooting the headset, please follow these steps. 

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot device and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

After that please attempt to download Beat Saber one more time for us. We look forward to hearing back from you about this issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @yddadyeh. We are just reaching back out to see if you're still having issues with downloading Beat Saber. We want to do everything we can to get you into Beat Saber. We look forward to getting a update from you soon!