cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games not loading

Totoro421
Honored Guest

Hello,

I need help. Not sure if it’s a game issue or a VR issue but some of my games are not opening up. It’s stuck at loading stage. I tried the un-install game, restart VR, re-install game method and it didn’t work. Please I need help. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Totoro421! Having your games not launching properly is not fun, and we want to get you back to enjoying your games quickly. In order to provide proper troubleshooting and to avoid having you try steps multiple times, can you answer the following questions:

• When did you first notice this issue with your games?
  • Have you made any changes to your Meta account or to the Headset settings recently?
  • Is the occuring with the standalone headset, connecting to PC, or both?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already tried to fix the issue?
  • Are you seeing any error messages on the screen when this happens?
  • Can you describe what you were doing with the headset just before this issue started?

Once we have this information we can look into this here to work with you further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Totoro421! Just checking in with your about your games not launching. If you still need assistance, please reach out with the information requested above and we will be happy to continue working with you to get this looked into. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?