cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear VR login problem (SM-R325, NOTE9)

delusky.2023
Honored Guest

I cannot login to Oculus app on Gear VR SM-R325, Galaxy Note 9.

"Facebook session expired"

>> but, 

Facebook login on app and PC browser is OK.

Meta Website login is OK.

How can I log in?

5 REPLIES 5

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there delusky,

Have you seen any changes on your device and app since you've posted this?

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

delusky.2023
Honored Guest

still can't log in

Thank you for letting us know. We've been keeping a close eye on this issue. We'll regroup with our engineering team and will relay new info as we get it. Thank you for your patience.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

SchwarzeLanze
Explorer

Hi, I have the same problem. Pls, help! I cannot log in via Facebook through the Oculus app so this prevents it from being used.

Galaxy S9+ 

Gear VR 325

Hey there @SchwarzeLanze! We completely understand how it feels to have issues logging into GearVR. In order for us to look into this further would you mind sending us the following information in a private message?

• Username on your Meta Quest account
  • Full name on your Meta Quest account
  • Email on your Meta Quest account

In order to privately message us please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message"! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?