cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error message to change Billing Address

banana_matt
Explorer

Every time I try purchasing an app on my meta quest 3 it say "can't calculate tax please change billing address" I Don't know hot to do that and I can't fide a solution to this problem I just want to buy this add on to Ghosts of Tabor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found out my problem it was my wifi I went to my a McDonald's and tried it and it worked!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ShiroTenko
Retired Support

Hi @banana_matt, looks like you are having a hard time getting your information set up to start purchasing games and apps. Can you doublecheck and see if there is a different zip code for your checking account vs your debit card? Perhaps this could be the issue at hand.

I'm also going to move this post to the Get Help board so you can get more visibility on this as well. 

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

I have my information set up it's been set up since 2020 I have like 25 paid games and also I'm using a meta gift card so I really don't know what to do because this is never happened to me before.

I found out my problem it was my wifi I went to my a McDonald's and tried it and it worked!

Aye! Glad to see you were able to figure out the issue! Did you have a feeling it was the Wi-Fi or was that just a coincidence? 

I also marked your response as a solution in case other users run into the same issue and see this thread.

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?