cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting really frustrated with not getting much of a response or help from Support.........

BloodyBastard69
Protege
I've had my Touch on pre-order since October 10th and have been patiently waiting for them to ship.
Earlier this week I received an email that Oculus was unable to authorize my payment method and the Touch was on HOLD. If it wasn't paid  in 10 days it would be cancelled.
Well I checked with my bank and the problem was cleared up. They said Oculus could charge me anytime now and they would allow it to go through.
Been trying to get them to take my payment since then with no luck. Have contacted Support several times and the only response I have received is this 
"Our payment system is automated and will continue to charge until successful. I did a quick check on your order and saw that it still hasn't gone through. If the funds are available, then I would recommend that you contact your financial institution to make sure that they haven't flagged the transaction as fraud or denying it for any other reasons."
I've ordered a game since then to make sure my debit card info is correct and that purchase processed fine.I have more than enough in my account to cover the costs.
What do I have to do to get Oculus to take my money and ship my Touch??!!
4 REPLIES 4

ScotsmanUS
Explorer

Same problem here, I have provided them 3 payment methods in the last 3 weeks but I suspect their shitty computer system is still always checking to get money from the first card, even after I update the info. As you did, I bought the something (Touch Games bundle for $90) and it went thru without a problem - but they still cannot get the controller charged !!!!

I am opening a new Support Request every hour and make sure none of them get closed until my Touch ships !! Suggest you and everyone else does the same - flood the support system to express our frustration.

cybereality
Grand Champion
@BloodyBastard69 I'll have someone fix your order. I see what happened.
@ScotsmanUS Your order still seems to get getting declined. I'd recommend to continue to speak with support about this, but be patient. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LoneEpidemic
Explorer
I had this problem earlier today.  Call your credit card company as Oculus puts a charge for $1 through then returns it to see if you card is active before making the actual purchase.  Most credit card companies see this as fraud as this is how most theifs skim and steal testing to see if the card is active.  Once your credit card company clears Oculus as verified source your order should be released later that day or next business day.  If you want to verify this is the problem try changing your payment source to another card and then back to the original.  If the orginal cards details will not save its because Oculus has deemed your card no good.  Once you have visa or mastercard remove the warning you can reenter you card for purchase.  Hope this helps I went thought this tonight now waiting for my order to process on the card

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star

I am opening a new Support Request every hour and make sure none of them get closed until my Touch ships !! Suggest you and everyone else does the same - flood the support system to express our frustration.

That sounds like a good way to make sure nobody else can get what they want from the support department either. 
I've worked in customer service in various roles on various levels for years and to me that just signals that there's no point in prioritizing your case because you're not going to be happy anyway. 

Degrade your ticket priorities to lower status and let the support people follow up on other tickets would be my conclusion. 

that way you can shout in a vacuum and support can get some work done.