cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost of tobar not launching

jose54reyes
Honored Guest

So for the new bunker cat update it will start downloading then finish but when i launch it it'll start to download again so i uninstalled the game then redownloaded but now when I launch it it'll send me to the store page 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jose54reyes! We really appreciate you reaching out to the community with your experience downloading the new Bunker Cat Update, and we would love to lend a hand in getting it started! Can you try uninstalling the game again and then rebooting the headset before reinstalling it again? Please let us know if this clears up the issue you're seeing!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Nope when I check to see if it's was installed it wasn't still does the same thing of fully downloading but doesn't 

Thank you so much for the update! We want to make sure that you are able to enjoy your VR experience with Ghosts of Tabor, so let's continue troubleshooting this together!

• If the application is shared on the device, be sure that you are on the primary account that it was purchased on when performing the installation.
  • Instead of using the reboot option, let's do a full shutdown and power it back on.
    1. Hold the power button down until the shutdown options appear.
    2. Power off the headset. Do a full shutdown, not just a restart.
    3. Wait 30 seconds.
    4. Power the headset back on.
  • Check the library in the mobile or PC app. Games can be launched from the app if they appear there but not in the headset. This should also prompt the headset's library to update its contents.
  • Check for updates in the standalone headset software and the mobile or PC apps. Pending system updates may be given priority over library updates. Recheck your library after installing any system updates.
  • Relog on your headset. Logging back into the account should prompt a resync of the library and can help with this type of issue.

Please let us know if these steps help. If not, we have other things we can try as well!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @jose54reyes! We noticed that we haven't heard back from you yet. We want to make sure that you are fully taken care of, so if you need help with this still, please feel free to reach out!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?