cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghosting and Blurred Image

Ziov
Honored Guest
Got my Rift S yesterday had no issues until today when I noticed everything is out of focus, getting a lot of ghosting, light trails when moving and sharp edges. Nothing was added or changed since last night when I turned off the computer. The image quality is terrible compared to what it was and its hard on the eye's, its in games and the Oculus menu. Anyone know how to fix?

I've tried restarting computer, removed device and re-added, uninstalled the home software and installed again, adjusted the in home setting for graphics, updated graphics drivers and used the Tray Tool to disable and enable setting to see if there was any difference but nothing different.

Was really liking the Rift S hope someone can help.  
Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2060 6GB, 24GB DDR4
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @barry.obrien.7146 If you haven't already, please create a support ticket here and include ether pictures or a short video of the issue you are having through the lenses. Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ziov
Honored Guest

OculusSupport said:

Hey @barry.obrien.7146 If you haven't already, please create a support ticket here and include ether pictures or a short video of the issue you are having through the lenses. Thanks! - Clint

I sent a ticket but still waiting on a response.