cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghosts of tabor

Eggers2197
Explorer

I recently preordered ghost of tabor and downloaded yesterday on release and since it’s release yesterday I haven’t been able to get past the loading screen as it comes up with an error: (http error 0, login failed) I have reinstalled the game 3 times and I know my internet is not the issue as I have played online games on contractors today, I’ve checked permissions and I still can’t get past the loading screen, I’ve checked multiple things online and can’t get anywhere or find anything, can someone help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So the developer said that the game couldn’t log in ‘due to a potential firewall or isp blocking the access of their services’ they told me to use another network (personal hotspot) and it logged in without an issue, I connected back to my Wi-Fi and the game logs in with no further issue after the initial use of my hotspot, I have bt so might be something with that but I’m able to load in now 👍

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Lukeboywar
Honored Guest

Got the EXACT same issue!! It's very frustrating! Any suggestions to fix this issue is most welcome!

I am actually in contact with a developer from combat waffle games through discord, this issue is apparently quite common and they are looking to gather people with the bug to get information so they can implement a fix,

I sent an email to  support@combatwaffle.com if you email too I’m sure they’d appreciate you contacting them and providing any information possible and may ask you to be in touch as well through discord, 

I will keep you updated on this page even if you don’t email but I have been looking forward to playing it so I may as well help if I can.

Hello,

I've sent them an email today. Thanks for posting their email! Hopefully the issue gets sorted out 🤞🤞🤞🤞

So the developer said that the game couldn’t log in ‘due to a potential firewall or isp blocking the access of their services’ they told me to use another network (personal hotspot) and it logged in without an issue, I connected back to my Wi-Fi and the game logs in with no further issue after the initial use of my hotspot, I have bt so might be something with that but I’m able to load in now 👍

We've finally managed to get logged on as well - Id mobile and three networks didn't work for the mobile hotspots but managed to get on with O2!! We're also on BT so you might be right about that not helping!!! 

Happy gaming and thanks for your help! 🙂

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?