cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift Card is only a 16 digit code not 25?

oOStarOo
Explorer

HI, people I have a question... so I not long ago purchased a gift car "meta quest gift card". after the purchase I received my activation code which consisted on solely 16 digits I tried using it but the app tells me the gc is 25 digits long??? plz help this is a gift for my little brother and I am a bit clueless.

92 REPLIES 92

jaygorzy
Honored Guest

Same issue.  I think the solution is to stop buying Meta gift cards until they get their act together. 

derpster22
Honored Guest

I have the same issue they sent me one code but its unable to process it I've spoke with 3 techs and it's been a dead end so far 

smelberto
Honored Guest

I’m hoping to get the attention of a supervisor. I redeemed several $50 gift cards 18 days ago and still have not had those funds credited to my account. I have dozens of emails telling me their “specialized team” is still working on it. At what point in time will they credit my account the money I redeemed? Oh, and I can’t add other gift cards either. How do I get in touch with someone who can resolve this? 

Hi there, @smelberto. Thanks for reaching out and giving us a heads-up about your uncredited gift card. We know that something like this can certainly take all the fun out of your VR time, and we will do our best to get this cleared up. Do you have a ticket number so that we can review that information and see what the status of the ticket is?

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, @smelberto ! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with your gift card. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

There's more than ticket number. They were supposed to be merged. This STILL has not been resolved. 21 days now!

Still has not been resolved. Ticket 7285414. It's been 21 days that I'm owed $200. 

Holy cow! I was asked to send a private message so "support could help resolve this." When I tried to send that message, I received an alert telling me I've reached my limit of private messages and can't send anymore! This is really disappointing. I paid $200 and cannot get a refund or a credit to my account. Support has done NOTHING to get this resolved. 21 days and counting....

hello, i have same problem bought meta card from amazon i can't redeem it 

Hey @KhlooofN4F! Thank you for your response! We ask that you PM us directly so we can gather some personal information from you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!